A significant reason for the majority of oil and fuel system failures is the presence of water at high levels. SAF™ superabsorbent fabrics offer high water absorbing capabilities for oil/fuel purfication (de-watering/polishing) with minimal media migration or linting. In addition, the SAF™ component provides an antimicrobial function, it does not affect oil additives and offers full compliance to meet stringent international filtration standards.
Types of filtration application
- Monitor cartridges for aviation fuel
- Filter cartridges and spin on oil filter media for automotive diesel
- High bulk SAF™-based nonwoven filter media for hydraulic oil
- Fuel polishing systems for fuel storage tanks
A number of different SAF™ superabsorbent fabrics are available and bespoke materials can also be designed to meet specific requirements. Please click on the below links to learn more.
- SAF™ superabsorbents needlefelt fabrics
- SAF™ superabsorbent airlaid fabrics
- SAF™ superabsorbent carded fabrics
As every application is unique, email us for more information at info@exploreSAF.com