Being fibrous, downstream handling is easy. When converted, the Evanesce distribution profiles within final product constructions is extremely uniform. The result is consistent dissolution performance and media integrity throughout. Evanesce can be produced in a range of staple lengths and decitex, to suit different requirements.
- Evanesce is soluble in water and water-based solutions
- Evanesce is a non-irritant
- Evanesce does not melt. It begins to decompose extremely slowly at temperatures >200°C
- Evanesce fibre density is approximately 1.4g/ml
- Evanesce can be blended with a range of synthetic and natural fibres to meet customers end requirements.