SAF™ is white and odourless. It looks and handles like a textile fibre and can be easily converted into a wide range of nonwoven fabrics and spun yarns. Being fibrous, the SAF™ distribution profiles within converted fabrics is extremely uniform. The result is consistent absorption performance and media integrity throughout.
SAF™ can be produced in a range of absorbency grades, staple lengths and decitex, to suit different requirements. You can download our SAF™ range PDF here.
- SAF™ absorbs saline rapidly
- SAF™ absorbs blood effectively without blocking further absorption
- SAF™ looks and handles like a textile fibre
- SAF™ fabrics result in consistent absorption performance and media integrity throughout
- SAF™ fibre density is 1.4g/ml
- SAF™ can be blended with a range of synthetic and natural fibres. Polyester is a popular choice
- SAF™ is a non-irritant and safe to handle
- No adhesives or thermal bonding required