Chances are you've received one of these emails because you've made an enquiry or made a purchase, in which case thank you, but we also send a small number of other transactional emails which we have listed here.
Transactional emails we send
- Enquiry acknowledgment – if you’ve made an enquiry you’ll receive one of these. In it we thank you for your enquiry and in some cases may ask for further information so that we can assess your enquiry in more detail and provide the most suitable response/solutions
- Order confirmation - if you have made a purchase then you'll receive one of these. In it we thank you for your order and might also provide you with information regarding the sale
- Order updates – if your despatch date changes for any reason, we will email you to confirm this
- Dispatch confirmation - this email tells you when your order has been dispatched to you. It contains an invoice, despatch note, packing list and any other documents you chose to receive, including: the invoice address; the address your order will be sent to (if different to the invoice address) and in some cases the consignee name
- Export paperwork – in some cases, especially if an order is being shipped outside of the UK, you will receive an email containing export paperwork, including: the invoice address; the address your order will be sent to (if different to the invoice address) and in some cases the consignee name
- Forecasting – in order for us to manage production effectively, we may email you to remind you to place future orders or to let you know what production capacity we have available
- Surveys – every year we conduct a customer survey to ensure we continue to meet/exceed customer expectations. This will be sent dierctly from a person in our Commercial Department and not via an e-marketing system
- Ongoing Communication - there may be other times that we need to contact you to keep you updated on news that might affect you, for instance pricing, enquiry updates etc.
You are not subscribed
You'll be pleased to know that receiving a transactional email doesn't mean you are now subscribed to receive other emails from Technical Absorbents Ltd, unless you at some point have opted-in to our mailing list. Our view is that as transactional emails are system generated, and sent only in one of the instances listed above, that there is no need for you to be subscribed to receive other emails.
Of course, if you have opted-in at any point then you will still continue to receive emails such as news updates. If you have decided that you'd rather not receive these, then you can unsubscribe by clicking here and emailing us your name and email address. There will also be an unsubcribe option at the end of every marketing email.
If you feel that you have received an email in error, or have a question, then please let us know and we'll do our best to help you. Our contact number is +44(0)1472245200