Airlaid Nonwoven Fabric Type 2654
Airlaid materials are well known for being soft and highly absorbent. Our airlaid nonwoven fabrics also contain our unique Super Absorbent Fibre (SAF) – further enhancing absorbency performance. So, if you are searching for an airlaid product, with high levels of absorption and retention – even under load – our range of super absorbent airlaid material is the ideal choice.
Improve your products absorbency with Airlaid Nonwoven Fabric Type 2654.
- Airlaid Nonwoven Fabric Type 2654 is 620gsm, highly absorbent with excellent levels of retention.
- This Super Absorbent Material also features a nonwoven laminate bottom layer.
- 2654 is one of our highest gsm Airlaid’s and expands dramatically as it absorbs.
- The fabric doesn’t need to be edge sealed or pouched.
- Minimal dusting or shedding will be noticed during handling.
This airlaid material is ideal for use in single use period products, wound care products/medical dressings, spill capture devices or as an absorbent food/soaker pad. It can also be used in a wide range of other applications that require absorbency. Our team are available to advise as to its suitability for your project if required – click here.
Our super absorbent Airlaid materials can also be used in a wide range of other applications to manage moisture, including filtration, apparel, transportation and horticulture.
In most cases, orders received before 16.00hrs (UK time) on Monday through Friday will be shipped the next working day.
Please note that for all shipments outside of Mainland UK, the receiver will be responsible for any import duties/taxes.
Samples starting from: $31.72
|Total Weight (g/m2)||620|
|Absorbent Capacity 0.9% Saline (g/g)||33|
|Absorbent Volume 0/9% Saline (g/m2)||>20,400|
|Absorbent Capacity DM Water (g/g)||65|
|Absorbent Volume DM Water (g/m2)||>40,300|