Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7002
Needle Punch fabrics can be designed to offer high levels of strength and integrity or to be soft and very loosely bonded. Our Needle Punch Nonwovens also contain our unique Super Absorbent Fibre (SAF) – further enhancing absorbency performance. So, if you are searching for an Needle Punch Material, with high levels of absorption and retention – even under load – our range of super absorbent Needle Punch Nonwovens is the ideal choice.
Improve your products absorbency with Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7002.
- Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7002 is a 190gsm carded fabric and highly absorbent .
- Truly super absorbent, offering excellent absorption and retention properties.
- The fabric contains our Super Absorbent Fibres (SAF™) and polyester.
- Commercially, the fabric is sold on rolls at widths of up to 2m and can be slit narrower if required.
- The fabric doesn’t need to be edge sealed or pouched.
- Minimal dusting or shedding will be noticed during handling.
Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7002 is ideal for use in wound care/medical dressings, filter media for water removal from oils/fuels and structural waterproofing. It can also be used in a wide range of other applications that require absorbency. Our team are available to advise as to its suitability for your project if required – click here.
Our super absorbent Needle Punch materials can also be used in a wide range of other applications to manage moisture, including period and incontinence pads/pants, transportation, horticulture and apparel.
In most cases, orders received before 16.00hrs (UK time) on Monday through Friday will be shipped the next working day.
Please note that for all shipments outside of Mainland UK, the receiver will be responsible for any import duties/taxes.
Samples starting from: £25.00
|Total Weight (g/m2)||190|
|Absorbent Capacity 0.9% Saline (g/g)||22|
|Absorbent Volume 0/9% Saline (g/m2)||>4,100|
|Absorbent Capacity DM Water (g/g)||43|
|Absorbent Volume DM Water (g/m2)||>8,100|