Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7069
Needle Punch fabrics can be designed to offer high levels of strength and integrity or to be soft and very loosely bonded. Our Needle Punch Nonwovens also contain our unique Super Absorbent Fibre (SAF) – further enhancing absorbency performance. So, if you are searching for an Needle Punch Material, with high levels of absorption and retention – even under load – our range of super absorbent Needle Punch Nonwovens is the ideal choice.
Improve your products absorbency with Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7069.
- Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7069 is a 800gsm highly absorbent carded nonwoven.
- Truly super absorbent, offering excellent absorption and retention properties.
- The fabric contains our Super Absorbent Fibres SAF™ and Viscose.
- Commercially, the is sold on rolls at widths of up to 2m and can be slit narrower if required.
- The fabric doesn’t need to be edge sealed or pouched.
- Minimal dusting or shedding will be noticed during handling.
Needle Punch Nonwoven Fabric Type 7069 is ideal for use as a filter media for water removal from oils and fuels. It can also be used in a wide range of other applications that require extremely high levels of absorbency. Our team are available to advise as to its suitability for your project if required – click here.
Our super absorbent Needle Punch materials can also be used in a wide range of other applications to manage moisture, including period and incontinence pads/pants, wound care/medical dressings, transportation, horticulture and apparel.
In most cases, orders received before 16.00hrs (UK time) on Monday through Friday will be shipped the next working day.
Please note that for all shipments outside of Mainland UK, the receiver will be responsible for any import duties/taxes.
Samples starting from: £25.00
|Total Weight (g/m2)||800|
|Absorbent Capacity 0.9% Saline (g/g)||21|
|Absorbent Volume 0/9% Saline (g/m2)||>16,500|