Washable Absorbent Fabric Material Type 2786
Improve your products absorbency with Washable Absorbent Fabric Material Type 2786.
- Washable Absorbent Fabric Material Type 2786, is a highly absorbent 190gsm washable nonwoven material with top and bottom laminates.
- Highly absorbent and washable, ideal as the absorbent core in period & inco pads & pants.
- Water and saline absorbent material, including urine, blood.
- Absorbents fluid quickly and locks it away.
- The super absorbent material does require stitching between outer layers before washing to withstand the wash/dry process. This protects the super absorbent fibres and ensures that the absorbency of the final product is retained.
Our washable absorbent fabrics all contain our unique Super Absorbent Fibre (SAF) – further enhancing absorbency performance. So, if you are searching for a reusable nonwoven material with high levels of absorption and retention – even under load – our range of super absorbent washable fabrics are the ideal choice.
Washable Absorbent Fabric Material Type 2786 is designed for use as the absorbent core within period and incontinence pants and pads, bed wetting soaker mats, and maternity garments, e.g., breast pads. It can also be used as the absorbent fabric layer in medical dressings. Within apparel, the fabric can be used for evaporative cooling and moisture/sweat management.
In most cases, orders received before 16.00hrs (UK time) on Monday through Friday will be shipped the next working day.
Please note that for all shipments outside of Mainland UK, the receiver will be responsible for any import duties/taxes.
Samples starting from: £25.00
|Total Weight (g/m2)||190|
|Absorbent Capacity 0.9% Saline (g/g)||11|
|Absorbent Volume 0/9% Saline (g/m2)||>2,100|
|Absorbent Capacity DM Water (g/g)||16|
|Absorbent Volume DM Water (g/m2)||>3,000|